Wednesday, September 19, 2012

About me

Hi, my name is Jenny. Eating and Travelling are my passion. I love to eat, travel, explore new places, try new food, get to know more about other cultures & local people. I fell in love with New York city 5 years ago and I never knew that one day I would live here with my dear husband.

Ironically, I hated cooking in Vietnam though I loved to eat. I only started cooking when i moved to New York. I'm a newbie in the kitchen but each time I find I love to cook more and more. It helps me reduce stress, so why not??? 

This blog is a collection of my favorite recipes and the results of my experiments. I'm writing in English to improve my language skills. However, dear Vietnamese-speaking visitors, please feel free to post your comments in our native language and I'll answer you in Vietnamese.

And last, but not least. I want to thank you everyone who has expressed the interest in my blog. Thank you so much for your kind comments and feedbacks on the recipes. They are highly appreciated. I'm looking forward to your future visit.

Now, read about my food creations (try my recipes!), tales from New York and other places I've traveled to.

No comments:

Post a Comment