Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Vietnamese Wife, Western Husband Club

Our cartoon "The Vietnamese Wife, Western Husband Club" was published in September. All of my friends love it. Please have a look at the link below and let me know what you think 

http://www.amazon.com/Vietnamese-Wife-Western-Husband-Club/dp/1492177113/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383879160&sr=8-1&keywords=vietnamese+wife+western+husbandhttp://vwwhc.blogspot.com/


The book is not just about us, it is about real life for Vietnamese wives and Western husbands. I don’t know about other couples, but destiny brought us together. We are different in that we have to adjust to other cultures and countries. The wives have so much in common, and I think the husbands do too but not as much. My husband’s previous life must be a Vietnamese because he loves Vietnamese food and he understands the customs so well. He understands me too, sometimes I can’t believe how an American guy can understand an Asian girl so much—when he sees my face he can guess what I’m thinking. He’s not just my husband, he’s also my best friend who I can share everything with. He’s a funny guy and he has a sense of humor, but you have to get to know him and then you will find out how funny he is. The reason why the book came out is when we got together with the other couples for dinner and my husband was chatting with the other guys about their Vietnamese wives. Reading this book, you will see yourself as a part in it. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi David. My name is James Pham, Deputy Editor of Oi Vietnam magazine (www.oivietnam.com). I recently came across your website / book and I think it'd make an interesting article as well as help promote your book. Can you pls email me ASAP at jpham@oivietnam.com or find me on Skype at: flyicarusfly ?
    Hope to hear from you soon!

    James

    ReplyDelete