Thursday, August 30, 2012

Green tea frappuccino




I'm a huge fan of green tea. I use green tea to make lots of desserts like green tea cream puffs, green tea pudding, or green tea ice cream. One day i found out Starbucks has green tea latte, which wasn't bad but I really love their green tea frappuccino. Tired of paying over $5 for tea, i decided to make my own.

Here is the recipe for you to try:
Serving: 2 people

I use this green tea (matcha)


Ingredients:
6 teaspoon green tea powder (matcha)
2 ounces hot water
2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored syrup or 4 tablespoons sugar, to taste
6 or 8 ounces milk
milk ice cubes (i put milk in the ice cube trays, the taste is much better)

Directions:
1. Dissolve green tea in hot water.
2. Pour it into your blender. Add milk and syrup/sugar as you want, and blend thoroughly.
3. Make sure to add plenty of ice, and blend it until you have the perfect Frappuccino consistency.
4. Top with whipped cream if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment